Polycom Group 500
The Polycom® RealPresence® Group 500 solution is ideal for conference rooms and other collaborative environments, from small meeting rooms to larger rooms with dual screens. Powerful video and audio performance and interactive content collaboration bring users closer together and drive meaningful conversation for geographically dispersed teams. The compact, sleek design is easily hidden out of sight, keeping your rooms clutter-free.
RealPresence Group Series is the only standards-based group video conferencing system that is certified with Skype for Business and Office 365, making it easy to connect without changing the way you work. The Skype interface is instantly familiar for an intuitive experience that needs no training. And because RealPresence Group is also standards-based, it’s easy to connect with customers, partners, and others outside your organization.
Content can be sent and received in up to 1080p60 quality, and it’s easy to share using the HDMI or VGA connections or wirelessly from your laptop or mobile device. For advanced content collaboration, connect to Polycom® Pano™ for easy wireless sharing from up to 4 users at the same time plus annotation and whiteboarding when using a touch display.
Polycom RealPresence Group 500 Quick Specs:
- Video Resolution: 720p @30/60fps
- Video Standards: H.264, H.263, H.261
- Camera Zoom: 10x optical, 12x digital
- Dual Monitor Support: yes
- Content Sharing: send/receive
- MultiPoint Support: 4x 1080p, 6x 720p (via licensing)
- Voice Quality: HD audio, up to 22kHz
- Protocol Support: SVC, SIP, TIP
- Microsoft Lync: supported
- Ethernet Connections: 1x 10/100/1000
- A/V Inputs: HDCI, HDMI, VGA, 3.5mm, ConferenceLink2
- A/V Outputs: 2x HDMI, 3.5mm
- Auxiliary Ports: 2x USB, RS-232
- Expandable: yes
Polycom Group 500 720p Contents:
- Polycom Group 500 codec
- Group microphone array
- Remote control