Design takes centrestage with the precision-engineered Philips LINEA V, with edgy form harmonising with an iconic silhoutte. Elegant architecture smart functions and comfort, making the LINEA V a must-have masterpiece.
High contrast 4.6cm (1.8″) 2-line reverse display
High contrast, white-on-black reverse LCD display ensures easy reading and also blends well with the overall sleek design language.
Zero power emission when ECO+ mode is activated
Philips phones are energy efficient and designed to be respectful to the environment. When ECO mode is activated the emitted radiation is reduced by up to 60%, and up to 95% when the phone is charging. With ECO+ mode activation the radiation drops to zero.
HQ-Sound: high quality acoustic engineering for superb sound
HQ-Sound: high quality acoustic engineering for superb sound reproduction. We build upon decades of experience and breakthrough innovations in developing Hi-Fi audio products and high-end headphones to deliver excellent voice clarity on our DECT phones. When it comes to improving sound quality, our acoustics engineers and architects have thought of everything – high quality components, digital signal processing, precise acoustic design, advanced testing and fine-tuning. The result is sound that is crisp, clear and authentic. Sound so good and natural, it is almost like being there in person.
- Keypad lock: Yes
- Key tone on/off: Yes
- Auto hang up: Yes
- Multi handset capability: Up to 4
- Number of keys: 20
- Base Station keys: Paging key
- Up to 10 hrs talk time: Yes hr
- Charge time 8 hours: Yes
- Line cord length: 1.5m
- Power cord length: 1.5m
- Range: Open field <300m; indoor <50m
- Non-slip grip: Triangular pattern
- Up to 200 hrs standby time: Yes
- Volume control on handset: Yes
- Ringtones on handset: 10 polyphonic
- HQ-Sound: Yes
- Phonebook: 50 names and numbers
- Redial List Capacity: 10 entries
- Call log entries: 20 entries
- Phonebook store in the base: Yes
- 1.8” display/ white backlight