Supporting a wide range of digital, analog and VoIP phones, the KX-TDE system can be configured individually, based on a customer’s requirements. It combines traditional TDM and current VoIP technology targeting medium-sized businesses and existing KX-TDA users can migrate to a KX-TDE system by simply exchanging their main processor card for a new IPMPR. And, a KX-TDE system protects a customer’s investment and offers the choice of upgrading to IP technology at any time.
PABX Panasonic KX-TDE 600
• Maximum number of Simple Telephone extensions -768.
• VOIP compatible, enabling you to make maixum use of the existing network links between offices and cutting call costs.
• Computer Telephony Integration (CTI) enables telephone system and PC to act as one co-ordinated business tool.
• Flexible call ringing groups available.
|PABX Panasonic KX-TDE600||
• IP based telecommunication platform supporting SIP IP trunking/IP extensions